Dubai is known for its state-to-the-art architecture, shopping places, lively nightlife, luxury, adventure, tourist places, and Burj Khalifa. It is one of the most visited cities in the world by tourists. If you are also planning to book a Dubai tour package with a flight, this guide on how to apply for a Dubai visa will help you a lot.
How To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa from India?
You can easily apply for a Dubai visa directly through Dubai Visa Processing Centre or an Online Travel Agency. But first, you need to choose your flight to Dubai.
Book your flight with Emirates and then apply for a Dubai visa online. Visit the airline’s website of your preference, go to the manage booking section, enter booking details, and retrieve it.
Now, apply for Visa from India by choosing UAE visa options. Keep going on the Dubai visa application form and upload the respective documents required to complete the visa application for the Dubai e-visa.
If you are applying for a Dubai work visa, you need to get approval from the Ministry of Labour, and your employer will fill out a visa application on your behalf of you. Make sure all the procedures are done before you enter the UAE.
Steps to Apply for a Dubai Visa Online through an Online Travel Agency
- The first step to applying for a Dubai visa is to get a quote from your travel agency.
- Second, pay the visa processing fees online through your online banking, debit/credit card, or e-wallet.
- Now, upload all documents mentioned on the visa application form on your OTA portal and submit your application.
- Keep an eye on real-time updates on visa status online. Your e-visa will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
It was quick info about how to apply for a Dubai visa. Before you apply for a Dubai visa, it is important to know the type of Dubai Visa are best for you.
Types of Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians
There are 04 types of Dubai visa applications for Indians planning to book a Dubai Holiday package.
- 30-day stay, single-entry Visa – In this visa type, an applicant can enter Dubai only once and stay there for a maximum of 30 days from the entry date. They have to enter Dubai within 59 days from the day of visa approval.
- 30-day stay, multiple entry Visa – Applicant can enter Dubai multiple times but can stay for 30 days maximum since the first entry date in this visa. They have to enter Dubai within 59 days from the date of visa approval.
- 90-day stay, single entry Visa – If you choose to apply for a Dubai visa of a 90-day single entry, then you can enter only once in Dubai and stay there for 90 days from your entry date. You get only 59 days from your visa approval date to enter Dubai.
- 90-day stay, multiple entries – This Dubai tourist visa type allows you to enter multiple times, but you can stay there for a maximum of 90 days from your first entry date in Dubai. Same as other visa types, you have to enter Dubai within 59 days you get your visa.
Dubai Visa Application Processing Time
We know waiting is not easy. Here is a breakdown of the time taken to process tourist visa applications-
Regular (30 days) – Processing time is around 5-6 working days. This visa is valid only for 60 days from the issuance date.
Express (30 days) – The time taken to process an express Dubai tourist visa is around 2-3 working days, and it is also valid for 60 days only from the date of issue.
Regular (90 days) – Processing time for this visa time is around 5-6 working days and it is valid up to 60 days from the date of issue.
There is another visa type, a 14-day tourist visa, in which the applicant can stay for 14 days in Dubai. It also has a validity of 60 days from the date of issue.
Eligibility To Apply For Dubai Visa
Here is the eligibility to apply for Dubai Visa:
- Visa applicants must have an Indian passport before applying for a visa.
- A confirmed return ticket from Dubai is mandatory to apply.
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 06 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel booking confirmation as proof of accommodation.
- Completed transaction history and payment process.
Documents Required For Dubai Visa Application
To apply for Dubai Visa, keep these documents handy:
- Indian passport with 06 months minimum validity
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of the passport
- White background passport-size photo
- Bank statement
- Confirmed tickets
- Proof of hotel booking
Need Assistance To Apply For A Dubai Visa? Roaming Routes Is Here
The visa process can be challenging and the lack of proper documentation may lead to Visa rejection. Hence, why not let the experts handle the process?
Roaming Routes, the leading travel agency in India are knowledgeable about how to apply for a Dubai visa from India and can also help you with a great Dubai vacation. So, book your holiday and let the experts at Roaming Routes handle the Visa Process.
Also, Read: Top 10 Blue Tarps for Any Outdoor Need & Camping